This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
School is starting very soon, which means we're all on the hunt for the best back to school savings! Dare I say that this is the most expensive time of the year? At least at Christmas time you can choose what to buy. When back to school season hits, we have to spend a lot on new supplies – whether we like it or not. With that said, we are looking for savings on anything and everything. It's time to really penny pinch and Luvs knows the struggle. That's why they are offering a high-value coupon, along with a limited-time rebate. Take advantage of the deal while you can.
You can save you up to $2 on any oneLuvs Diaper Pack in this Sunday's paper (8/14). Use this coupon at any mass, discount, or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold.
Softer and more absorbent than ever before, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs Ultra Leakguards with NightLock Plus™ provide the high-quality features babies and parents need for less cost than the premium brands.
Luvs and Ibotta (the cash back app) have also teamed up to offer you a limited-time $5 rebate on any boxed variety of Luvs diapers, 54 ct. box or larger. Be sure to take advantage of this incredible offer by downloading the Ibotta app. It’s makes saving simple!
HOW TO SAVE WITH IBOTTA
- Download the app. Download the Ibotta app, available on iOS and Android. Search “Ibotta” to get your free app.
- Create your account in less than 2 minutes.
- Unlock Rebates. Search Luvs in the app and you will find you $5 cash back rebate.
- Buy products at a store near you (be sure to check which stores this rebate is available at in the Ibotta app). Find the Luvs diapers in a store near you – use the scan barcode button, if needed.
- Verify purchases by taking a photo of your receipt.
- You’ll get cash back in less than 24 hours!
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.