The Blu-ray combo pack and DVD are full of extras, including Fifth Harmony’s “I’m in Love With a Monster” music video, a character sketch gallery, an inside look at how the filmmakers and animators created Hotel Transylvania 2 and director commentary with Genndy Tartakovsky. Exclusive to the Blu-ray are interactive featurettes on how to throw the ultimate monster party and draw your favorite characters from the film, a special Monster Scary-oke, which gives viewers the chance to sing along with Dennisovitch to spooky versions of three classic songs, must-see deleted scenes and much more.
DVD Special Features (also on Blu-ray & Digital*)
- Fifth Harmony Music Video: “I’m In Love With A Monster”
- Character Sketch Gallery
- Feature Commentary with Adam Sandler, Robert Smigel and Allen Covert
- Feature Commentary with Director Genndy Tartakovsky
Blu-ray & Digital Exclusives*
All DVD Bonus Features Plus…
- Sing Along with Monster Scary-Oke!
- Deleted Scenes
- Make the Scary, Silly Sounds of Hotel Transylvania 2
- How to Throw The Ultimate Monster Party
- How to Draw Your Favorite Characters
- The New Guys: Meet Vlad, Dennis, Kakie and More!
* Digital Extras only available with iTunes Extras and Vudu Extras+
Synopsis: In this all-new monster comedy adventure, everything seems to be changing for the better at Hotel Transylvania! However, Drac is worried that his adorable half-human, half-vampire grandson, Dennis, isn’t showing signs of being a vampire. So while Mavis is on vacation, things get batty as Drac enlists his monster friends Frank, Murray, Wayne and Griffin to put Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp!
Purchase Hotel Transylvania 2 today
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.
auto insurance says
ikaro scrive:Ciao Ramona, il networking cap purtroppo Ã¨ una trappola che puÃ² essere attivata da tutti gli operatori, anche se al momento sembra che sia Vodafone quella piÃ¹ attiva in tal senso (sottolineo “sembra”).Ti consiglio di iscriverti al forum () e chiedere li, qualcuno risponderÃ .Ciao,Daniele