Hello my fellow crafters! If you are a crafter, you probably already know that you can use just about anything to create something incredible. Sometimes we need some inspiration though. When I craft, I love using odds and ends to create something awesome. You know, trinkets that I have lying around. My craft of choice is scrapbooking, but sometimes I am inspired to do something more. My inspiration usually strikes when I am searching the sales in my local stores. I LOVE creating something beautiful with something unusual, specifically something that I got at a GREAT deal!
So, when I am shopping the clearance aisle, I typically don't have anything specific in mind. If it's super cheap, I will buy it and make it work! I always find something that I can use these items in. For example, door knobs. My boyfriend and I made a jewelry hanger with a piece of wood, paint, and a few door knobs. They are more like drawer knobs because they are super small. The knobs were cute and on sale, so I snatched them up and VIOLA! We made something awesome!
Cheap & Unique Craft Supplies
- Pieces of Metal
- Broken Glass
- Scrap Metal
- Door Knobs
- Pencil Shavings
- Wood chips
- Scrap Cloth
So other than shopping the clearance racks, you can shop online. There are always great deals (usually better than in stores) on the internet. So, if you like saving, I bet you like giving back too. Why not save AND give back all at once? With Giving Assistant you can do just that! With over 1,000 popular stores, you can buy at a discount and a percentage will be donated to either Feed America or to the charity of your choice!
Where to Buy Craft Supplies on a Budget
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot – If you use my Home Depot link, you will get cash 3% back on your purchase AND a percentage of your purchase will go to a charity of your choice.
- Lowes – If you use my Lowes link, you will get 4% cash back on your purchase AND a percentage of your purchase will go to a charity of your choice.
- Amazon – If you use my Amazon link, you will get 4% cash back on your purchase AND a percentage of your purchase will go to a charity of your choice.
- Walmart – If you use my Walmart link, you will get cash back on your purchase AND a percentage of your purchase will go to a charity of your choice.
- Yard Sales
- Antique Shops
So why should you choose Giving Assistant?
Well first of all, signing up is super easer and everything is clear! You know exactly what you are getting yourself into when you use Giving Assistant. All you do is enter your email, choose your charity, and begin shopping! The stores explain exactly what they offer. Just use the search bar to find the store that you'd like to use! It's that simple!
Giving Assistant’s Cash Back Promise
- Double Cash Back, Always. We give you 100% of the commission, unlike the other guys with just 50% of the commission.
- We pay in days direct to your secure debit card. Not months waiting for a check in the mail like other cash back sites. Minimum payout is just $1, not $25 like the other guys.
- Hassle Free Guarantee. Missing cashback? Giving Assistant has the best customer service in the industry to make sure you get your full cash back amount.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.