The holidays is an ideal time for baking cookies. Sugar cookies is a personal favorite of mine to make but not to eat. Why? Because they are easy to decorate and give as gifts!
If you know someone who is a baking queen during the holidays, then you should certainly consider this DIY Cookie Decorating Kit as a gift!
This sugar cookie kit is full of pretty sprinkles to decorate cookies with. This DIY gift would be great to give to kids, families, moms, or even a coworker who loves to bake.
As far as DIY gifts go, it's basically my favorite part of the holidays. There's something so special about putting together a gift for someone you love. Especially knowing that they will not get anything else like it!
DIY Cookie Decorating Kit
- Craft/bead organizing box
- Various sprinkles
- Packaged sugar cookie mix
- Packaged cookie icing
- Gift label printed on cardstock or sticker paper.
- Clean the craft/bead organizing box and allow to dry completely.
- Using a funnel (because sprinkles like to jump), place sprinkles in each compartment of the organizer. (If needed, secure the lid with clear tape.)
- Attach label to the organizing box.
- Wrap the sugar cookie kit, packaged sugar cookie mix, and packaged cookie icing in a decorative box or basket.
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.