This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Ever since I moved in with my husband, I dreamed of the day when we'd host parties. That dream became a goal when we purchased our first home last January. As fun as it sounds, hosting is really intimidating! Think about it: You have to have the cleanest home, be appropriately dressed for photos, plan activities to keep the guests entertained, and then, most important part of hosting, you'll need to have a food spread that will be devoured within seconds.
As Game Day approaches, my honey and I are planning a home party with just the 3 of us. We get to skip all of the difficult stuff, like getting dressed, and spend all our time cheering on our favorite team & eating like we're starving. With that said, I knew I needed to practice my appetizer-making skills. I decided to surprise my husband with our favorite snack: a charcuterie board. Meat and cheese plates have always been our favorite and RITZ Crisp & Thins have the perfect amount “crunch” that every charcuterie board needs. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful my spread turned out!
Easy DIY Charcuterie Board for Game Day & other Home Parties
For the past few months, I've drooled over meat and cheese plates on Instagram. After much research, I decided it was time to put all my effort into making one that's perfect for our family! I hope you'll find this DIY charcuterie board as delicious and easy as I did!
What You'll Need
- A wooden cutting board or a serving platte of your choice
- Small bowls for dipping sauces
Charcuterie Board Ingredients
- Sweet dipping sauce for fruit and sweet peppers
- Savory dipping sauce for veggies, meat, and cheese – I found a yummy store brand bacon, cheddar, ranch dip.
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion (or RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt if you want less flavor) – Check the Game Time product racks at Walmart or visit the cracker aisle!
- Multiple cheeses: I used blue cheese, gouda, pepperjack, colbyjack, and cheddar.
- Multiple precooked meats: salami, pepperoni, sausage, and prosciutto
- Crunchy veggies: celery, carrots, broccoli, sweet yellow & orange peppers (this are great for both dips)
- Fruits for dipping: grapes, apple slices, strawberries
How to make a charcuterie board
- Place small dipping bowls on opposite ends of cutting board.
- Fill bowls with the sweet and savory dips of your choice.
- Cut cheeses as desired and place all cheeses on board in different locations. Try to spread them out and separate colors.
- Slice meats as needed. Fold large, thin salami/pepperoni slices into fourths and line them up between dipping bowls and cheeses. If you want to have fun with it, create shapes with the meats!
- Add veggies to different locations on the board. Again, spread out colors and save space for other ingredients.
- Add RITZ Crisp & Thins to multiple locations on the board. You can stack them or line them up. Don't forget to include a bag of RITZ Crisp & Thins on the side to refill later!
- Fill in open spaces with fruit and don't be afraid of stacking on top of meats and cheeses.
- Be sure that all spaces on your board are nice and full! Any open spaces you have, can be filled with more fruits, veggies, or RITZ Crisp & Thins!
I'm officially allowing you to play with your food. Try different setups or copy mine!
RITZ Cash Back offer with iBotta!
I highly recommend RITZ Crisp & Thins for your DIY charcuterie board. I love stacking my favorite meat & cheese on them or dipping them in a savory sauce. They are thin and oven-baked, making them perfect for snacking alone, too!
RITZ CASH BACK OFFER: Using the ibotta offer, customers get $.75 cash back when purchasing RITZ Crisp & Thins at Walmart! The ibotta offer is available for 7.1oz varieties!
Enter the RITZ Crisp & Thins Game Day Sweepstakes
Enter to win 1 of 7 Walmart Gift Cards by using the giveaway tool below! 6 winners will receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card and 1 will win a $200 gift card! Good luck!RITZ Crisp & Thins Game Day Sweepstakes
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes.
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.