This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of Philips Avent.
These are the benefits of the adorable Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier Set and why it's the highest recommended among mothers like me. I'll also be sharing how to clean the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle.
5 Benefits of the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle
There are so many reasons the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is the leading pacifier on the market. You can't deny how easy it is to clean or the fact that it's used by the most trusted professionals.
1. Used by Health Professionals
Something that sets these pacifiers apart from others is that they are used in hospitals by doctors and nurses.
2. Made To Calm Babies
The Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is specifically made to calm babies so the days of trying (and failing) with different techniques are over!
3. You Can Mix and Match
Another fun feature is the option to mix and match different plush and pacifiers within the Philips Avent brand!
4. Grow With Baby
As baby grows, so can the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle. Detach pacifiers to replace with new ones based on baby's age or remove the pacifier all together for babies who have outgrown it. The plush can be snuggled for as long as your child would like.
5. Easy To Clean
Unlike other plush and pacifiers, the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is very easy to clean. You don't have to worry about unclean pieces on your pacifier or plush. The fact that it detaches easily makes cleaning a breeze.
Check out the full cleaning tutorial below!
How to clean the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle
Please see the the Philips Avent guide to cleaning your Soothie Snuggle in the written instructions below or watch my step-by-step video.
- To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle.
- Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes and squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
- Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damage or weakness.
- Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
- You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set it out to air dry.
- Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
- The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate soothies/pacifiers as baby ages.
- Philips Avent Soothies are designed for babies 0-3 months and 3+ month, and other Philips Avent pacifiers are designed for babies 0-6m, 6-18m and 18+ months.
- Once your child outgrows pacifiers altogether, his or her snuggly friend can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers, or backpacks.
ENTER TO WIN a Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle Gift Set
10 lucky winners will receive a gift pack from Philips Avent. Use the giveaway tool below or visit this link to enter.a Rafflecopter giveaway
BabbleBoxx will randomly select winners from all program entries and will be responsible for fulfillment of prizes to the winner.
Where to Buy a Soothie Snuggle
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.