About Product: Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review
- Full Name of Product: Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum
- Type of Product: Vitamin C Serum for your face.
- Uses: This serum can be used for anti aging, moisturizing, age spots, sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and any other facial concerns
My Full Impression: I like this serum, but I do not love it. It does what it claims to for the most part. My only issue is that it is not very unique. I have tried many other Vitamin C serums and this does stand out among them. While that may be the case, I would still recommend this product.
- Using My Senses:
o Sight- This serum comes in a nice size glass bottle with a dropper for application. The label is very appealing and would catch my eye if it were in stores. After applying this serum for a week my face is definitely much brighter and looks refreshed.
o Smell- This serum doesn’t have much of a smell, which is okay with me. I do like Vitamin C serums to have a citrus smell, but as long as the smell isn’t bad, then I am okay with it.
o Feel- The serum leaves your face feeling very soft and smooth. It does a great job at moisturizing my skin!
- 1-5 Star Rating: ★★★★
- Pros: Many uses, Actually works!, Hydrates Skin!
- Cons: Price, not very unique
Why should you purchase this product? You should purchase this product if you want smoother and healthier skin.
- Price: $26.95
- Price Vs. Quality: Price is too high compared to other serums
- Would I purchase this product? I would purchase this product if the price were lower.
- Where to Purchase: Amazon.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.