SORRY FOLKS! THIS PARTY HAS BEEN CANCELLED! We will see you next time!
Are you a lucky person? Do you want to win prizes that are out of this world? Well, we have gathered a group of the very best bloggers to sponsor the #LuckyMayHop Twitter Party! At this Twitter Party you will have a chance to win a number of incredible prizes! The prize list will be announced a couple of days before the party, but I promise that you will not be disappointed!
At every Hopping Bloggers Twitter Party, we give away Early Bird/RSVP prizes. These are prizes announced at the beginning of the party and are given at random to 2 individuals who are on the RSVP list! RSVP using the linky below.
Ps. All RSVPs will receive a reminder email prior to the party. This email will come from [email protected]
So make sure that you RSVP now for your chance to win!
Twitter Party Tips:
- Follow your MAIN host- @JoyceDuboise Keep her Twitter Page up, as she will be asking the questions that will give you a chance to win.
- Follow your other host- @MarvelGoddess24 *She will be announcing all of the winners!
- Use a computer to keep the hosts' Twitter's open. If you can only attend on mobile, keep your main hosts Twitter open.
- Use the hashtag #LuckyMayHop on ALL tweets. This is the only way you will get noticed
- Retweet all questions and answer as many as you can.
- Be on time and RSVP, so you have a chance to win the Early Bird Prize
May The Luck Be With You Prize List Coming Soon
DATE: Tuesday- May 19, 2015 / TIME: 12:30 – 2:00 pm ET
EARLY BIRD: TBA
PRIZES: TBA NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (+ D.C); 18 years and older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Valid 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm ET on 5/19/15. Official Rules Coming Soon.
How to RSVP:
- Add your URL to your Twitter Profile
- Add your Twitter Handle Ex. @JoyceDuboise
- Add Your Email – For Reminder Only (Will Not Be Visible)
Thank you for visiting RSVP For The May The Luck Be With You Twitter Party #LuckyMayHop
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.