A tale as old as time… Beauty and The Beast is by far the greatest love story ever told. The love is undeniable. Young girls grew up understanding that beauty lies within. We all wanted to be Belle when we were growing up. The Beauty and The Beast fashion began at an early age: we'd play dress up with the most beautiful Belle costumes, feeling like we were on top of the world. It's not as easy for adults to play dress up. We have to have a really good excuse, which is typically Halloween and that's it. Instead of going out in a full-blown Belle costume, I like to Disney Bound as Belle.
How do you Disney Bound? It's simple! You wear the color combination of the character you're portraying and maybe even throw a few little pieces that are themed or that the character would actually wear. Below are a few of my favorite Beauty and The Beast fashion finds! Pick up your favorite pieces for your next Disney trip or give them to your favorite Disney lovers. Make up any excuse you'd like! Beauty and The Beast Live-Action is right around the corner, so grab these pretties ASAP. They will sell out quickly!
1. Alex and Ani Bracelet
2. Beauty and The Beast Dress
3. Loungefly Beauty and The Beast Tattoo Wallet
4. Beauty and The Beast Skirt
5. Belle Floral Handbag
6. Danielle Nicole Beast Clutch
7. Danielle Nicole Cogsworth Crossbody
8. Disney Store Belle Compact Mirror
9. Vintage Pendant Beauty and The Beast Necklace
10. Beauty and The Beast Silver Charm Bracelet
11. Beauty Beast Within Necklace
12.Enchanted Rose Necklace
13. His Beauty – Her Beast Cord Bracelets
14. Belle Cosplay Bow
15. Beauty and the Beast Leggings
16. Stained Glass Pin
17. Beauty and the Beast Lace up Dress
18. Belle Pleated Cocktail Dress
19. Yellow Belle Vintage Dress
20. Blue Casual Dress
21. Rose Cardigan
22. Rose Crown
23. Jelly Gold Flats
24. Belle Tattoo Handbag
25. Beauty and The Beast Floral Wallet
Is your shopping list as long as mine? I literally want every single thing on this list – that I don't already own. I already own the the Danielle Nicole Beast Clutch and the Beauty and The Beast Alex and Ani bracelet. I am in serious need of that Cogsworth clutch and Rose bag. Have you seen anything more beautiful?
Which piece is your favorite? Do you own any of these?
See the live-action Beauty in the Beast in theaters 3/17/17
& Grab these free Beauty and The Beast Coloring Sheets!
- The Beast Coloring Sheet
- Belle Coloring Sheet
- Belle and The Beast Coloring Sheet
- Mrs. Potts and Chip Coloring Sheet
- Gaston and Lefou Coloring Sheet
- Lumiere Coloring Sheet
- Cogsworth Coloring Sheet
- Candenza Coloring Sheet
- Garderobe Coloring Sheet
- Plumette Coloring Sheet
The new live action Beauty and the Beast is probably the most highly anticipated film of the year. It finally hits theaters everywhere next week – March 17th, 2017! In order to help celebrate, The Hopping Bloggers have come together and created the ULTIMATE Beauty and the Beast prize pack that any fan will be excited to win! This prize pack is worth nearly $300 and includes:
- Beauty and the Beast 25th Anniversary BluRay
- Beast Funko Pop
- Belle Yellow Dress Funko Pop
- Cogsworth Funko Pop
- Live Action Enchanted Tea Set Playset
- Beauty and the Beast Loungefly Wallet
- Jim Shore Belle Figurine
- Beauty and the Beast Necklace
- Beauty and the Beast Coloring Book
- Beauty and the Beast Mystery Mini Pop
- Disney Beauty & The Beast Live Action Ballroom Belle Doll
- Beauty and the Beast Tote Handbag
- Melissa & Doug Belle Magnetic Dress Up Set
- Beauty and the Beast Little Golden Book
- LEGO Disney Princess 41067 Belle's Enchanted Castle Building Kit
- Disney Beauty & The Beast Live Action Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box Toy
- & More!
All prizes are not pictured in the photo above and prizes are subject to change based on availability, but will be replaced with a prize of equal or greater value.
About Beauty and the Beast
Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Beauty and the Beast hits theaters everywhere March 17!
Connect with Beauty and the Beast
Official Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Enter to win this Beauty and the Beast Prize Pack using the form below. GOOD LUCK!
If you're a blogger looking to connect with brands: Join The Hopping Bloggers database and get started today!
If you're a brand looking to work with a network of professional bloggers: Check out the creative campaigns The Hopping Bloggers has to offer!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.
rachel grover says
amazing giveaway!!! 🙂
thanks for the chance!!