This post contains affiliate links.
Pete's Dragon will be hitting theaters soon and I want to have a little fun with this movie. We all love the iconic character, Elliot, right? I mean, who doesn't love a fire-breathing, fun-loving dragon? I know that I'd accept Elliot as my pet dragon any day. I love to attend events for the Disney movies. Sometimes it's an advanced screening and sometimes I am walking the red carpet. I love celebrating the new Disney movies, but I love dressing the part even more! You can't wear costumes to these events, but you can wear Disney inspired outfits! I'm obsessed with Disney and with fashion, so why not combine the two? Below I've created a few of my favorite Pete's Dragon Inspired looks.
- Game, Set, Matchless Dress in Green
- Franco Sarto Evie Suede Pump
- Steve Madden Bziggy Clutch
- Betsey Johnson Memoirs of Betsey Dragon Stud Earrings
- Preowned John Hardy Naga Dragon Gold Bracelet
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vintage 19 Fuschia Pink
- Basico Women's Nylon Floral Stretch Lace Tank Top
- Armor Knuckle Full Finger Double Ring
- Shineflow Women High Waist Full A Line Pleated Swing Midi Skirt
- Funko POP Disney: Pete's Dragon Elliott Action Figure, 6″
- Ruffled Ankle Strap High Heel Fuchsia
- Lady's Retro Pendant Necklace
- Faux Titanium Coated Looking Druzy Earrings – use code welcome10 for 10% off
- Thanth Womens Tank Tunic Top
- James Jeans Women's Twiggy Skinny Jean in Violet
- Blue Wing Dragon Necklace
- Silver Stainless Steel Ring Skull Dragon Claw
- Grrl Purple Dragonfly Women Leather Shoulder Bag
- Women's Faux Leather Moto Biker Short Jacket With Stitching
In Theaters August 12, 2016
For years, old wood carver Mr. Meacham (Robert Redford) has delighted local children with his tales of the fierce dragon that resides deep in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. To his daughter, Grace (Bryce Dallas Howard), who works as a forest ranger, these stories are little more than tall tales…until she meets Pete (Oakes Fegley). Pete is a mysterious 10-year-old with no family and no home who claims to live in the woods with a giant, green dragon named Elliot. And from Pete’s descriptions, Elliot seems remarkably similar to the dragon from Mr. Meacham’s stories. With the help of Natalie (Oona Laurence), an 11-year-old girl whose father Jack (Wes Bentley) owns the local lumber mill, Grace sets out to determine where Pete came from, where he belongs, and the truth about this dragon. Disney’s “Pete’s Dragon” opens in U.S. theaters on August 12, 2016.
Pete's Dragon Gifts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.