I love making these Keto pork chops because they pair well with just about anything!
Low-Carb Ranch Rubbed Pork Chops
I love putting a twist on our favorite family recipes. We always buy a pack of boneless pork chops when we go grocery shopping for the week. Before Keto, we would cover them in breadcrumbs then bake. Now, we’ve got to get a little creative with our family meals.
Pork chops are great for any season and can be altered to fit any holiday. This particular recipe is great anytime of the year and it’s super quick to make!
Which sides pair well with Keto ranch pork chops?
Since these low-carb pork chops are so easy to make, they pair well with just about anything. However, I love enjoying pork chops with any of the following low-carb sides:
- Cinnamon Apples
- Apple sauce
- Broccoli and cheese
- Brussel Sprouts and bacon
- Crispy Broccoli Slaw
Finish it off with some delicious Keto sugar-free lemon bars!
DRY RANCH SEASONING
- 2 T. dried dill weed
- 3 T. dried parsley
- 2 t. onion powder
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. kosher salt
- ½ t. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T. ranch seasoning (recipe above)
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 bone-in thick-cut pork chops, approximately 1” thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the ranch seasoning, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Rub pork chops with 1-2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning (divided evenly among all 4 chops), until coated. (Store remaining ranch seasoning in an airtight container for later use).
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat before adding seasoned pork chops to skillet. Sear pork chops on each side until browned, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Once browned, transfer pork chops to the lined baking sheet, leaving room between each pork chop so they are not over-crowded. Place baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and roast for 8 minutes before turning each chop. Continue roasting another 8-10 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the chop reads 145°F (medium-rare) to 160°F (medium).
- Remove chops from oven and let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 1686mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.