If your kids loves the Disney classic as much as you do, then you’ll really want to spread the love by creating these The Lion King crafts together!
In 1994, the Disney classic The Lion King released and everyone lost their minds!
Well, I did at least.
At 6 years old, I was the perfect age to enjoy the film. Now, over 20 years later, a new generation gets to feel all those new and exciting feelings.
With Disney releasing a live-action version of the movie, the love for the original has grown. So, to celebrate such a grand movie, I’ve found 20 Lion King crafts to do with your kids.
20 The Lion King Crafts to Do With The Kids
What better way to continue enjoying The Lion King than by breaking out the construction paper and glue sticks to make a fun lion mask?
Kids will love making crepe paper vines to decorate their room. They can build their very own jungle to rule over! The Lion King harp is the perfect instrument for your very own cubs to play during their rendition of ‘Hakuna Matata’.
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE THIS: GRAB THIS FREE The Lion King Puzzle
These Lion King crafts are the perfect way to bring a family together to bond over a movie that you got to see when you were younger and now your child gets to experience that first as well.
This foam cup Lion King craft is the perfect way to allow children to express their creativity while putting their fine motor skills and concentration to the test.
These Nala felt ears are a quick and easy craft for little ones who want to represent their favorite Lion King character!
This craft is not only easy for the little ones, it's a super cute idea for imaginative play.
I love the idea of upcycling anything and with this lion costume idea, you can do just that!
Isn't this just the cutest little papercraft you've ever seen? I want to make it to display in my home.
All 20 Lion King Crafts
- Foam Cup Lion Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Nala Felty Ears – Family Disney
- Lion Mask – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Construction Paper Lion Heads – Inspired Class
- DIY Lion Paper Megaphone and Lion and Parent Handprint Painting – Buggy and Buddy
- The Lion King Inspired Costume – Barley and Birch
- The Lion Guard Paper Plate Masks – STEAMsational
- Mufasa Mask – ABCs and Garden Peas
- The Lion King Printable Coloring Pages – Mom Endeavors
- The Lion King Foil Art – Family Disney
- King of My Heart Lion Footprint Keepsake – Glued to My Crafts
- DIY The Lion King Inspired Mickey Ears – The Mouse For Less
- Tissue Paper Watercolor The Lion King Painting – Heart of Deborah
- DIY The Lion King Stencil for T-Shirts – Style Disney
- Cupcake Liner Lion Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Simba Cutie Papercraft – Family Disney
- DIY The Lion King Inspired Crepe Paper Jungle Vines – Clearwater Cottage
- DIY Stenciled Banner Wall Decor – A Little Craft in Your Day
- The Lion King Harp Craft – Mama Likes This
- Paper Plate Yard Lion – Glued To My Crafts Blog
See The Lion King in Theaters 7/19
Director Jon Favreau’s all-new “The Lion King” journeys to the African savanna where a future king is born.
Simba idolizes his father, King Mufasa, and takes to heart his own royal destiny. But not everyone in the kingdom celebrates the new cub’s arrival. Scar, Mufasa’s brother—and former heir to the throne—has plans of his own. The battle for Pride Rock is ravaged with betrayal, tragedy and drama, ultimately resulting in Simba’s exile.
With help from a curious pair of newfound friends, Simba will have to figure out how to grow up and take back what is rightfully his.
The all-star cast includes Donald Glover as Simba, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter as Nala, James Earl Jones as Mufasa, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Scar, Seth Rogen as Pumbaa and Billy Eichner as Timon.
Get these Lion King Gifts on Amazon
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.