Finally! The Jungle Book has released their very first clip for their upcoming movie! If you weren't sure about seeing it before, you will definitely want to see it now. The animals are so realistic that it's eery. The voices seem to match the animals perfectly. And could Neel Sethi be a better Mowgli? It's like he was born for the role. You can watch the clip below and keep coming back because I will be interviewing quite a few The Jungle Book actors and the director! You can read all about that here. Until then, enjoy this brand new The Jungle Book clip!
In Theaters April 15, 2016
Can't get enough of the fun?
Check out the brand new, immersive The Jungle Book site that launched today! Created exclusively by Disney on Tumblr, you can explore chapters like “Words to Live By: The bare necessities for a man cub to survive” and “In the Face of Danger: Learn about the Red Flower and Shere Khan.” New chapters will be revealed over the next two weeks featuring exclusive content from the film.
Directed by Jon Favreau (“Iron Man”), based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless stories and inspired by Disney’s classic animated film, “The Jungle Book” is an all-new live-action epic adventure about Mowgli (newcomer Neel Sethi), a man-cub who’s been raised by a family of wolves. But Mowgli finds he is no longer welcome in the jungle when fearsome tiger Shere Khan (voice of Idris Elba), who bears the scars of Man, promises to eliminate what he sees as a threat. Urged to abandon the only home he’s ever known, Mowgli embarks on a captivating journey of self-discovery, guided by panther-turned-stern mentor Bagheera (voice of Ben Kingsley), and the free-spirited bear Baloo (voice of Bill Murray). Along the way, Mowgli encounters jungle creatures who don’t exactly have his best interests at heart, including Kaa (voice of Scarlett Johansson), a python whose seductive voice and gaze hypnotizes the man-cub, and the smooth-talking King Louie (voice of Christopher Walken), who tries to coerce Mowgli into giving up the secret to the elusive and deadly red flower: fire. The all-star cast also includes Lupita Nyong’o as the voice of the fiercely protective mother wolf Raksha, and Giancarlo Esposito as the voice of wolf pack’s alpha male Akela. “The Jungle Book” seamlessly blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments, using up-to-the-minute technology and storytelling techniques to immerse audiences in an enchanting and lush world.
Official Site: disney.com/thejunglebook
& be sure to read all of my The Jungle Book posts below. Follow he hashtag #JungleBookEvent for more information.
- The Jungle Book's Sir Ben Kingsley Interview: Approaching the Role of Bagheera
- REVIEW: The Jungle Book Sets Audiences Up For An Adventurous, Heartfelt Ride
- The ULTIMATE The Jungle Book Giveaway – Enter to win!
- Go on an adventure with Dolby Cinemas at AMC Prime!
- The Jungle Book Interviews: Lupita and Giancarlo get personal about their views on motherhood
- The Jungle Book’s Jon Favreau Interview: Casting Mowgli, Visual FX, & More Cowbell
- My Experience at the Red Carpet The Jungle Book Premiere
- The Jungle Book: New Clips & Never-Before-Seen Interviews in Featurette
- Watch the FIRST The Jungle Book Clip here! It's a good one!
- I'm Going to the red carpet The Jungle Book Premiere & More!
This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Read my full disclosure.